Direct mail is the single most powerful and cost-effective technique a fundraiser has to reach and attract new donors. But in our increasingly digital world, your outreach can stretch beyond your donors’ mailboxes. By adding digital outreach to your fundraising quiver, you’ll forge deeper connections with a wider array of donors than ever before.
In this master class, you’ll learn how and why implementing both digital and traditional fundraising techniques can boost your development program, how to craft an integrated fundraising plan that builds cohesion across channels, how to prioritize your mail and digital efforts to build donor relationships and balance costs, and much more.
What You’ll Learn
- Why direct mail still makes sense in an increasingly digital age
- How digital techniques can complement and elevate traditional fundraising
- How to prioritize and integrate mail and digital efforts in a comprehensive messaging plan
- How to determine the cost of acquiring a donor through multiple channels and when it pays off
- What to consider when choosing vendors, implementing multichannel fundraising, and more